Sunday, September 13, 2009

Why Haven't I Blogged?

Probably because I have to fight with Google everytime I log in. And when I finally log in, my creative spark is gone.
Damn you, Word for not working. I blame this on you.

I haven't been on since July. Which means that I've changed a lot since my last blog.
I went to a writing workshop. In the Berkshires. I basically cried when I left. It would have been more dramatic if I wasn't right next to a seven-year old.
I started eleventh grade. Hopefully, I'll be in twelth by Febuary. Bleh, I have to finish Algebra still... Shit.

I'm listening to Don't Stop Beliving right now. The Glee version. If you haven't watched this show yet, you must. It's beautiful.


It's sort of late right now. I'll be blogging again soon, I promise. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment